ELECTRICAL CONSULTANT ELECTRO MOBILITY
Ready for a new challenge in an exciting and dynamic market?
Pluxx is looking for a new electrical consultant. Are you interested? Read more!
- You will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and repair of complex charging systems for electric vehicles.
- You will also be in charge of the relationship and the development of customer loyalty who install our equipment on the Luxembourg territory.
- You will ensure that the order quotation are carried out correctly and that estimates are drawn up. You will read and interpret technical diagrams and plans.
- You will be in charge of testing, repairing and replacing equipment, components and electrical wiring or installations.
- You will also be responsible for advising, supporting and promoting technical solutions to our customers.
- You will ensure a rigorous follow-up of your electromobility projects.
In liaison with the operations manager, you will initiate the follow-up of your business at the office, ensuring the follow-up of our installer clients’ projects in the field.
What do we expect from you?
To perform this function, you must:
- Hold an electrical engineering diploma issued by a technical school (Bac Pro or Bac +2 in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering).
- Prove significant field experience as an electrician, in domestic and commercial electrical systems.
- Having a good knowledge of electrical installation companies is a plus, so that you can quickly become operational.
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Master the internet tools, applications and Microsoft Office tools because all our objects are connected and configured via these tools.
- Mastering German, English and French, a knowledge of Luxembourgish is a plus.
- Be in possession of a B driving licence.
- To be autonomous and rigorous, to practice with reliability, strong credibility and capacity of anticipation.
You will of course get something in return for all this!
You will have a full-time, open-ended employment contract with a salary package corresponding to your experience and will benefit from various extra-legal advantages including a vehicle.
By being part of a growing company in a new sector, you will have the opportunity to grow. You will find yourself in an informal and innovative environment where initiative is welcome, the atmosphere of a start-up active in electromobility.
Are you ready to participate in the development of this organization?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.